Saturday 28 March 2015

To all my genie friends

As some of you know I lost my mother, Patricia Dorothea Jarrett, on St Patrick's Day, the 17th March. Mum was 90 years old and not unwell until the day before, Monday the 16th. She died peacefully in her sleep at Allamanda Private Hospital, Southport and I was with her when she passed.

The strangest thing happened. Mum passed at 3:30 am and her mother, Dorothy May, also passed at 3:30 am. I told my mother that her mother was waiting for her with open arms. I now have two 'genie angels' watching over me and steering me in the right direction in my research.

I will write an obituary for Mum in the not too distant future. Sleep peacefully Mum.

5 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear of your loss. My sympathies at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that, Helen.. Your grandmother is sure to have welcomed your mother. May they both be at peace as they watch over you always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you in your loss. Best wishes and may those 'genie angels' smile down on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you at this sad time and sending caring thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete